Suzette Nozick, Psychotherapy
- Would you like to spend less time worrying?
- Do you want more days where you enjoy yourself and less days where you don't feel like being around people?
- Would learning to be a more assertive effective communicator help you achieve your goals?
- Learn to think realistically about your problems.
- Develop coping strategies that help manage painful emotions.
- Practice new behaviors that are more congruent with who you are as a person.
If you have
- Relationship problems
- Difficulty making decisions
- Recurring sadness
- A pattern of choosing the wrong romantic partners
- Feelings of emptiness
- Fear of losing control
- Feelings of worthless
- Difficulty maintaining friendships
- Parenting problems
- Oppositional Defiant Disordered child
- Excessive worry
I offer the support to understand your problems and to choose changes that are right for you. Call or text me at 410.497.6079. Evening and weekend appointments available.